Wouldn’t it be supremely convenient if you could build a stunning Shopify store for your online business in an hour?
And wouldn’t it be surreal if you could do that without using any code or programming language?
Well, you’re in for a surprise because Shopify has made this ‘surreal’ wish a living breathing reality.
Yes, you can now build a Shopify store in 60 minutes without using a single line of code. How? You’re about to find out below.
How to Setup your Shopify Store in One Hour?
You can now set up a Shopify store in a jiffy that too without using any code or programming language.
The video guide from OSTraining included below will help you understand how to set up a Shopify store in an hour.
Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the world. These videos cover everything your store needs from products and variations to payments …
Here’s an outline of what you will learn in this comprehensive and supremely insightful video tutorial:
- How to sign up and get started
- How to set up your .store domain
- Understanding General Settings (Payments, Shipping, Notifications, Checkout, Taxes, and Managing Sales)
- How to add products and variants
- How to add discount coupons
- How to track customers and orders
- Understanding the app store
- How to make the most of different sales channels
- How to add blogs and inner pages
- How to find and customize Shopify Store themes
- How to use analytics and reporting
Why Use Shopify?
Before we delve into how to build a Shopify store in an hour, it’s important to understand why to use Shopify over other online store builders.
To begin with, Shopify is simply fantastic as it’s a complete eCommerce solution that allows you to seamlessly set up your online store and sell your products.
But that’s not it.
Shopify allows you to organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit cards, track and respond to orders all with a few clicks.
Shopify is reasonably priced and there are some amazing add-ons such as third-party shipping, and order fulfilments to equip your eCommerce website with.
And if you already have a successful online store, Shopify integrates with great ease to offer some of it’s super-slick and practically necessary functions.